VitalCare BLE Devices for Patient Monitoring
VitalTech sells a BLE touch free thermometer as part of its VitalCare remote patient monitoring program but is not sold as a stand alone device. May be combined with a VitalTech approved BLE Pulse Oximeter and tablet for a turnkey package .
- BLE infrared
- Dual mode for ear and forehead
- equires 2 AAA batteries; 16mmx11mm
- Up to 20 measurement storage
VitalTech Paired BLE Monitoring Devices
- BLE Blood Pressure Cuff
- BLE Pulse Oximeter
- BLE Infrared Thermometer
- BLE Weight Scale
- BLE Spirometer
- BLE Glucometer
VitalCare Remote Monitoring Device Kits
- Kit A Pulse Oximeter / BP Cuff
- Kit B Kit A plus Weight Scale
- Kit C Kit A plus Thermometer
- Kit D Kit C plus Weight Scale
Add a Weight Scale or Thermometer or Glucometer or Spirometer. All FDA cleared and BLE compatible. Use the VitalCare Video call service from your platform to help your patients use their device. You can share their readings on the Video call to assist in the discussions.
- Notes: All sales by credit card or Paypal.
- We are sorry but due to COVID-19 there are No refunds for opened devices. Devices are not sold without a VitalCare platform license. Minimum user license is 3 months.
- VitalCare platform fee is waived for at least 90 days during the COVID-19 crisis. Platform owners may combine free e-Screen users with paid chronic care, BLE device users for 90 days on the same platform during the COVID crisis.
- VitalTech will drop ship BLE Devices to your patient’s residence. Patients without a qualifying tablet or smartphone may purchase one through Telemedical Partners. When purchased at the same time as the BLE devices, VitalTech will load the VitalCare app on the tablet and pair the devices for you.
- Call us for details 800-940-7113 and ordering information.
Compatible Apple and Android Devices
VitalTech advises users to purchase a tablet that they provide and have installed the VitalCare app and any BLE devices. However, there is a wide range of user owned devices compatible with VitalCare. It is the user’s choice.
Recommended platform for using your own device with the VitalCare application.
- Compatible with iOS 12 and above
- Compatible with iPhone 6 and above
- iPad models – screen sizes between 9- and 11-inch screens o Does not support iPad mini or iPad pro (12.9- inch)
- Does not support iPod
- Does not support macOS
- Compatible with Android 7 and above
- For best results – Android 9 Pie
- Certain limitations on Android 7 Nougat & 8 Oreo
- Does not support Android 10
- Android tablet model – screen sizes between 9- and 11-inch screens
- Best supports screen resolutions for the following devices
- Samsung S10 – 3040 x 1440
- Samsung S9 – 2960 x 1440
- Samsung S8 – 2960 x 1440
- Samsung galaxy tab A – 1920 x 1200
- Android tablet – 1200 x 800
Contact VitalCare support via email with questions about other devices.